Saturday, April 18, 2009

Things I Do

1. clean bathroom (tub/shower, toilet, sink) weekly
2. take out trash
3. weekly laundry
4. vacuum weekly
5. hang up towels and bathmat
6. take cups from bathroom to kitchen almost daily
7. make lunches everyday
8. dust tv, tv stand, bookcase
9. make dinner a few times a week

Rain or shine, sickness and health, post operation while taking vicodin. So who cares if I sleep until 11am because I'm up til 2am plus another hour because I get up at 5 and can't fall back asleep. All I ask is that you hang the clothes up or put them away and straighten things up mid week. You may work more than I do but you sit around just as much as I do. We had an agreement that I'd take care of the bathroom and laundry if you took care of the room and hung the laundry up.

No comments: